I haven’t done one of these in a while. Which means I broke a promise. And that makes me feel awful.
So, here my list of things I am grateful for this week.
- On Tuesday I got home so exhausted from work and before I could complain or get my body rested on the couch, my nephew laughed and ran to me as I walked through the door. The world melted away just from the happiness in his face and that high pitched laughed of his. God he makes so happy
- I learnt something new at work about how digital creative production works. and I’m hooked. But there is so much jargon! Next week I’ll ask more questions and take in as much a my brain can take
- My short hair now saves me 10 minutes in the morning. Heaven knows that extra ten minutes of snoozing in bed is well appreciated
- I had a pretty dream about my mom. I can’t remember exactly what happened, I remember waking up feeling less anxious than usual
- A work presentation went really well. A goosebump inducing idea will come to life.
Til next week 🙂