It’s Friday already? eeek. Okay okay, a promise is a promise.
here is this week’s grateful friday post:
- I am thankful for my dad who always comes to my rescue without hesitation. On Monday my tyre got stabbed by some sort of wire on the road and the next day he had my tyre fixed so I didn’t have to buy a brand new one
- My bedroom and sleep. I feel so peaceful in my bedroom lately. and I finally unpacked all my clothes from boxes and suitcases, almost a month after moving.
- Thankful for being able to do something good, help in a way through www.isaidno.co.za
- I am thankful to the honest people in my life
- I am thankful for the existence of Chicken Licken hotwings. Yesterday life was redeemed by 12 of those heavenly mouthfuls.