One of my resolutions this year is not only to blog more, but also to show gratitude.
I am blessed. Every day. Sometimes I forget, let myself be blinded by trivial shit
- I am thankful to have people who believe in me. Even when I doubt myself, even when I think I am not good enough, I have people who do not hesitate to keep the encouragement going.
- The big back yard of the house. Every morning this week I’ve woken up a little earlier than usual, made myself a cup of coffee, stood on the garden, with the trees, the birds and the sky contemplating the world. This ritual, that I hope to keep up, has really brought me peace
- I am so thankful that my car, Bokomo, got fixed. She’s still got a few things that need to be sorted, but for a 17 year old car, she’s been strong. Allowing me freedom.
- I am so very thankful that my family is together. My father is my rock. My sister, I cannot live without. My beautiful nephew who’s laugh makes the world so incredible. Love. Daily.
- I am thankful for the amazing brands in my care, my clients whose passion keeps me rejuvenated the way that each of the channels I do work for is so damn interesting! I could marry them all.
Here’s to a great weekend.
What are you grateful for?